Saturday, April 08, 2006

DaVinci Code with Pictures!


Last week I decided to reread (before the movie comes out) one of my favorite books. I had 2 copies but could find neither. So I gave up. Earlier this week I intended to buy a good paperback for my trip to Florida and I found the illustrated copy of the Da Vinci code in paperback. Twice the regular size but I couldn't resist. It is awesome to have the images handy but I'm sure I'll have it read before we leave!! HAs anyone read "The Jesus Papers" ? I think that's one of my next purchases.

2 Comments:

Blogger j said...

I found a book review by Laura Miller on Salon.com and the link is http://salon.com/books/review/2006/04/07/baigent/

I hope it helps.

12:09 PM

 
Blogger MICHAEL said...

I've got one copy! I hope that you weren't too bummed about having to buy another copy.

Beyond that, I bet you're super-excited to get to Disney! It's coming up pretty soon and I know you're anxious. Just dont' skimp on the aebelskievers. :)

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home