Saturday, April 01, 2006

Still working on the French!!



I have been eating lunch with one of our French teachers this semester and she is really very helpful and encouraging! It freaks me out when she comes up behind me and talks to me in French. Yesterday she e-mailed me an ipod French lesson site. I started with lesson one. The nouns are great but do you think I can learn to communicate without verbs! I hate them!
http://frenchpodclass.com/

I'm a bit nostalgic for France these days since my wonderful vacation was exactly 1 year ago. One year ago today I was in Giverny......did you hear the sigh?

Today I have a class on Women in Art to finish up. A bientot!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christina said...

I agree, French is quite difficult to learn. But France is beautiful!! I took my girls to Paris 2 years ago; my youngest fell in love with the city and has been back several times already.
Christina
www.northcountycounseling.net

8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home