Monday, January 02, 2006

2006

I decided to get it together and blog this morning. I am sitting here in the near darkness, not because of the early hour but because of the thunderstorm we are having. Just think if this was snow!

Christmas was wonderful as we were all together again. (Sans Susan) There was a lot of frantic wrapping and much indulging but I guess that's what makes it fun too! Nick wonders why Thea has it all together by Thanksgiving while he is still rushing around at the last minute. But I guess we have our traditions too. I am sad to say that we have a false sense of preparedness as a family tradition. That can be our resloution for 2006!

Tomorrow I go back to work. We have our tree down and cleaned up already. (So far so good on that resolution!) Happy 2006 everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home