Sunday, August 14, 2005

Isle Royal Camping with Grandpa


Yesterday while Maryellen and I were at a stamping party and luncheon my pocket rang. It was Michael, Nick and Bob from the top of a tower on Isle Royal where they are having a great time. The cell phone only works from the top of the tower I guess!This place must hold some mystery but I cannot appreciate it. They called to let me know they got there and things were fine. No Fed-Ex shipments of Grandpa's medications were necessary this year! It is Sunday am and they will already begin their journey back late tomorrow. Meanwhile, Grandma has been with Celia quite a bit but she and I will be together today until their early Tuesday return. We plan to visit with her friend, finish painting Bob's office and work on quilting/ knitting. Maybe we will cut the grass too. Fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home