Monday, June 27, 2005

Teddy Bear Tea Party






While Emily, Liz & Caroline were here for Grandma Celia's spectacular birthday party we had a few minutes to get our Muffy & Hoppy Vanderbears out for a tea party. We had fun drinking lemonade out of little paper cups and muching on little cakes. The most fun was watching the girls dress their bears & bunny in new outfits. A bikini for Emilly, a sailor dress for Elizabeth and a Dr. Outfit for Caroline. Now my bunny and bear can hibernate until the next party!
I am experimenting with images so bear with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know I'm still keeping up on your blog, and I think your yard/garden looks WONDERFUL!! I think so everytime I drive by! Cute pictures, too. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I will definitely try and stop by sometime this summer to see how you guys are doing. I'm currently teaching summer school at Red Apple Early Childhood. So that's pretty time consuming. Try to stay cool!!
Love, Martha

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home