Saturday, July 02, 2005

Three nicknames that you have had:
1. Ocki-Locki
2. Joce
3. Locki (I still have it!)

Three things you like about yourself:
1. My creativity
2. My "mom" factor
3. My manicured nails

Three things you don't like about yourself:
1. my arthritis
2. my ability to clutter the house
3. worrying

Three things that scare you:
1. Down escalaors
2. Boats
3. our national debt

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Enough sleep
2.Reading blogs
3. Pepsi

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Nightgown
2. Highlights in my hair
3. wedding ring

Three of your favorite bands growing up:
1. Beatles
2. Beachboys
3. Beatles

Two truths and a lie:
1. I love to cook
2. I love movies
3. Dusting is my life

Three things you can't do without:
1. My friends & family
2. Computers
3. Alone time

Three things you most certainly can do without:
1. Reality TV
2. gossip
3. cat hair

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Paris
2. Egypt
3. Disney World

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. weigh my driver's license weight
2. Speak French
3.Finish remodeling this house

Three people you want to know these things about:
1.Michael
2. Nicholas
3. Dad


Ok...anybody who reads this should do it...it's peer pressure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home