Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Renee is a Grandma!


It's a girl! Pat & Amanda Prochniak are the proud parents of a baby girl.

Alaina Prochniak was born on Feb. 5 and everyone is fine. There were complications I won't go into here but both baby and Mom are resting well today. I think the real reason school has been cancelled both yesterday and today is that we have been on baby watch!

Watching my good friend Renee go through this in her paternal grandmother role has been interesting. Stress? no! I guess i know a little more about baby waiting from a distance than I knew before.

P.S. Real baby Alaina not pictured here!

2 Comments:

Blogger MICHAEL said...

Renee's a Grandma?!
School cancelled?!

Wow... sounds like you're having a pretty good time yourself!

12:22 PM

 
Blogger Sam said...

awesome!! sounds like a blast!

(and I moved to 226 because a friend of mine and I moved in together!)

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home