Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm up early as usual, baking my pies and dinner rolls. It is just 7 am and the news from the Macy's parade is that the balloons will probably not fly. Too windy. I love a good parade!

Spending the day with family is the best part. Great food and great company are a perfect combination for this day of thanks.

I am thankful today for all of you. You each add so much to my life. My husband who is always behind me no matter what I have gotten myslef into! My kids, because they are simply what makes the world go around for me! My Dad and in-laws because they are my roots. My sisters and brother and in-law siblings because they are all so giving and sooo much fun! I am thankful for my friends because they are each unique and each have a way of feeding my soul.

You are all my inspiration. Thank you

2 Comments:

Blogger MICHAEL said...

Mom-

I am incredibly thankful for all of the love and support that you have provided to me. (Putting hundreds of miles on your new van counts as "support", right?) You have always supported me. Thank you so much, and have a fantastic (day after) Thanksgiving.

Love, Michael

7:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you so much for sending Michael with lots of goodies. It truly made Thanksgiving extra special away from home.

Love, Thea

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home