Monday, August 21, 2006

Nearing an end!


I got my teaching schedule in the mail on Fri. along with my instructions for the first day! Back to school! Even though I have spent quite a bit of time working on school this summer, it is sad to realize my free time is over! Michael is leaving today after his last college summer home. That is quite a landmark for all of us. This house is going to be much too quiet by noon today.

Last night Michael and Thea made a fabulous dinner for us. She will be off to grad school in Cincinnati in a couple of weeks while michael is back at Point doing his staff training before classes start. It has been great to have them around. Good luck to you guys and thanks, for everything!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thea said...

I had a wonderful summer - it is always so much fun coming home and seeing everyone! Thank you for everything!

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home